Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Realty Rates: Affordable?


This chart seems to explain that even though the nation's deficit is at an all-time high and that the unemployment rates are continually rising, buying a house is affordable. I find this confusing; I know that at this point some families are able to buy homes, but many families, most families, are struggling to make the bills and buy school supplies. This chart is saying that the best time to buy a house is definitely in the last year. I'm not sure I believe this, but I can definitely take this into consideration. My community service is helping people who have been evicted from their homes, it's hard to hear that now is the best time to buy a home when the people I am around don't have any home to go to, much less the money to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment